Welcome to the Loon Saloon!
The Loon Saloon welcomes you to beautiful Lake Namakagon near Cable, Wisconsin in Northern Wisconsin’s scenic Bayfield County! The Loon Saloon bar serves delicious homemade pizzas – the best in the Northwoods! – hamburgers, panini, chicken wraps and appetizers. Our comfortable, Northwoods bar has docking on Lake Namakagon and is a popular stop for snowmobilers riding the trails on Lake Namakagon and the hundreds of miles of snowmobile trails in Northern Wisconsin. Loon Saloon Bait Shop & Convenience Store on the shores of Lake Namakagon carries a full line of bait, tackle, groceries, off sale, lake apparel, gifts, and wine.
- Liquor, Wine, Beer
- Groceries…….. Dairy, Bread, Can Goods, Baking Needs, Ice Cream Novelties
- Auto, Boat Supplies
- Live Bait, Tackle
- Snacks, Candy
- T Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hats
- Souvenirs, Gifts, Postcards, Gift Cards
- Non Ethanol Gas & Propane
- Fresh Brewed Armada Coffee Every Morning
Cable Area Weather
- 3:05 PM CST on January 12, 2017
- 10:00 AM CST on January 13, 2017
- 5:31 PM CST on January 12, 2017
- 4:00 AM CST on January 13, 2017
Thursday 01/12 10%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight -19 to -15F.
Friday 01/13 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High around 5F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 01/14 10%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 20F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 01/15 10%
Mostly sunny. High near 25F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 01/16 20%
Cloudy. High 31F. Winds light and variable.